A keen and passionate problem solver, I enjoy a challenge and diving into uncharted territories... I guess that's why I'm a web developer.
From my early days working with ASP, Access databases, and no CSS, things have changed greatly - and there's something new emerging every single day.
For the last four years I've been lucky enough to work with Headforwards.com, a fast growing company in the Southwest of the UK, working as part of the UX team developing a Cloud Management Platform UI for a large international client.
It's been a great experience working with a large, multi-disciplined team in an agile working environment, creating continuous integration workflows to produce a constantly evolving product using Backbone Marionette, Git, Karma, Node, Grunt, Require, Make, Sass, Jenkins and more.
Recently we've had the opportunity to upgrade our codebase to React, giving us the chance to apply all of the deeper understanding of modern SPA/MPA that we've developed into a modern framework.
- Knowledge Base
- HTML & CSS (since 1997)
- Flash, Flex, AS 2&3
- Sass, BEM, ITCSS
- ThreeJS, WebAudioAPI
- Require, Webpack, Babel, Karma, Mocha, Chai
- Node, Express, Strapi, Git, Grunt, Make, PHP, ASP
- JSON, XML, MySQL, SQL
- Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack
- Rest/GraphQL API implementation
- Devops/setup: Nginx, Express, Jenkins, Docker/Compose, Make
- UX design principles, integration process, testing integration
- Responsive design, creation and refactoring
- Wordpress authoring, themes, plugins creation
- CMS creation, development, extension, theming
- Progressive, Responsive, MV*, SOA, UML, Design Patterns
- Agile Project design/planning/management
- Experience with many service APIs
- Experience with Yii, Joomla, Magento
- VS Code, Sublime
- Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere
- Gogs, Gitea, Git, SVN
- Architecture, Team lead, Project Management, IT infrastructure design/Implementation
- Public Speaking
- Workshops and Seminars
- Translation (Thai Language) spoken, and written
- Martial Arts Teacher